Your thoughts, experiences, the things you have heard through the grapevine and similar would be greatly appreciated…
and starting a new store as a begginner???
A long story cut short… a rarity for me!
Desperately missing posting photos regularily (regardless whether they are awful iPhone ones, they are better than none).
My mobile has gone missing for 2-3 days.
I’m not to worried about it (it is somewhere in the house).
It has been nice not to stress about the phone ringing with an annoying caller on the other end, but annoying not to have the internet for everyday use, in the convenient spot of your handbag etc (iPhones and similar are amazing for things like train boredom).
I need to post and photo to post (maybe this will make me lift things to find the digital camera, charger and memory card):
- My recent thrift store/ op shop purchases- todays purchase a vintage(I think, very loved) genuine leather handbag $4 AU. And because I am awful with sunglasses and today’s weather required sunglasses, I was lucky to find a vintage pair of fabris lane (made in Italy) sunglassess for $1 AU.
- My cute cross stiching projects
- The (upcycled vintage and vintage styled DIY)bicycle seat cover. (so far… and unfortunately I went wrong somewhere, at the moment it is looking more like the bicycle seat cover design/experiment rather than the bicycle seat follow the instructions project)
- Photos from last night dance/performance/gig for CPBD’s (Centrepiece by design) events launch. It was spectacular with beautiful costumes and an extravagant set
- THE STUNNING 9/10 (so far) POSTCARDS I HAVE RECEIVED FROM THE RECENT SWAP I DID.
- My 1st ever Zine (courtesy of “fill it”)… for my next swap (create the “fill it” zine and send to 5 partners- through swap-bot.com)
- What I received from a pen pal (Yay! Finally, my reply went with the postie today)…
twenteensumthing there is NO EXCUSE for your lack of posts and laziness and tardiness regarding your blog!!!
In the studios rehearsing tomorrow… YESSA!
Ok it got beyond ridiculous…
I have been so slack…
I have had so much to post as well…
I will post stuff tonight and I will be back on board.
I haven’t been so busy with life but more like busy stressing about life which is terrible.
I should have kept tumblring more often as it does make me happy… I have tried to keep my hands busy but the should have been busy as my mind… Lady/Lucille the Ladybird 3 has been going to acland street and back every day via the coastline with a beach view most of the way which has been the most beneficial thing for my chattering mind and I rehearsed with my amazing mentor Jason Coleman, who helps things make sense for me.
Getting back on the horse this week and lots of tumblring tonight.
Oh the amazing postcards I have received in the mail have made life so much easier… Can wait to photo and post what I have received.
<3 a very slack twenteensumthing
I didn’t wear enough clothes
So I’m pretty cold at 8.20 on a Saturday morning. I never like Saturday mornings, as I have to get up at 6.45 (should get up at 6.30) and although I am an early bird, this is a little bit to early. So like every other Saturday, being in a bit of a rush, I’ve not worn sufficient clothing to brace the Melbourne morning. I took Lucille (my bike, whom I’m thinking of yet again re-naming, this time to “lady”) to the train station this morning… The breeze whilst riding wasn’t pleasant but it did wake me up. When I’m a little more prepared on a Saturday morning I would love to ride her a little further on the journey into work. At 9am my first class starts… Miss Liz might want one more coffee before any ball change, kick!