A long story cut short… a rarity for me!
Desperately missing posting photos regularily (regardless whether they are awful iPhone ones, they are better than none).
My mobile has gone missing for 2-3 days.
I’m not to worried about it (it is somewhere in the house).
It has been nice not to stress about the phone ringing with an annoying caller on the other end, but annoying not to have the internet for everyday use, in the convenient spot of your handbag etc (iPhones and similar are amazing for things like train boredom).
I need to post and photo to post (maybe this will make me lift things to find the digital camera, charger and memory card):
- My recent thrift store/ op shop purchases- todays purchase a vintage(I think, very loved) genuine leather handbag $4 AU. And because I am awful with sunglasses and today’s weather required sunglasses, I was lucky to find a vintage pair of fabris lane (made in Italy) sunglassess for $1 AU.
- My cute cross stiching projects
- The (upcycled vintage and vintage styled DIY)bicycle seat cover. (so far… and unfortunately I went wrong somewhere, at the moment it is looking more like the bicycle seat cover design/experiment rather than the bicycle seat follow the instructions project)
- Photos from last night dance/performance/gig for CPBD’s (Centrepiece by design) events launch. It was spectacular with beautiful costumes and an extravagant set
- THE STUNNING 9/10 (so far) POSTCARDS I HAVE RECEIVED FROM THE RECENT SWAP I DID.
- My 1st ever Zine (courtesy of “fill it”)… for my next swap (create the “fill it” zine and send to 5 partners- through swap-bot.com)
- What I received from a pen pal (Yay! Finally, my reply went with the postie today)…
twenteensumthing there is NO EXCUSE for your lack of posts and laziness and tardiness regarding your blog!!!
In the studios rehearsing tomorrow… YESSA!